November 30, 2016 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approval of the Aug. 24, 2016, meeting minutes*
- General updates by Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) staff
- General updates on Behavioral Health Integration Advisory Committee (BHIAC) activities
- Review and adoption of BHIAC Executive Commissioner Memo by BHIAC members*
- Lunch Break
- Presentation by Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas: Children's Comprehensive Care Clinic and Anchoring Programs
- Presentation by Austin Travis County Integral Care and Blue Cross and Blue Shield: Medicaid Health Home
- Presentation by Dr. Marlon Quinones: Model for Integrating Telemental Health and Primary Care Services
- Public comment
- Discussion of the final steps for the BHIAC
*Public comment will be taken on this agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Laela Estus, Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-707-6102, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Estus at 512-707-6102 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.