December 2, 2016 - 10:00am
- Call to order
- Approval of minutes from the Sept. 16, 2016, meeting (Vote required)
- Discuss dissemination of information on the committee report about qualifications for health care translators and interpreters
- Develop criteria and procedure for obtaining the Gold Standard award
- Discuss registry of interpreters
- Transition of duties to Texas Association of Healthcare Interpreters and Translators
- Presentation of certificates
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Paula Traffas, Manager for Policy and Planning, Health and Human Services Commission, Civil Rights Office, 512-438-2944, AdvComHealthcareInterpreters@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Traffas at 512-438-2944 least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.