December 5, 2016 - 10:00am
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from July 25, 2016 (vote will be taken)*
- Staff presentation (vote may be taken)*
- Palliative Care Interdisciplinary Advisory Council Information and Education Program update
- Review of briefing slides from the report
- Legislative session overview
- Council discussion on staff presentation
- Facilitated strategic planning exercise (vote may be taken)*
- Determine mission and vision
- Discussion on next steps for identifying values, goals, strategies, and timelines
- Action items for staff or member follow-up
- Public comment
* Public comment will be taken on this agenda item.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content or meeting arrangements should be directed to Jimmy Blanton, Director, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-380-4372, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.