November 7, 2018 - 9:00am
Health and Human Services Commission, John H. Winters Human Services Complex, Public Hearing Room 125
701 West 51st St.
Austin Texas, 78751
- Welcome and opening remarks: Dr. Michèle Saunders, Chair
- Review and approve August 1, 2018, meeting minutes: Dr. Saunders, Chair
- Presentations on Special Topics:
- Population Growth of Older Texans: Edli Colberg, Demographer, Center for Analytics and Decision Support, Health and Human Services Commission
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature, Making a Difference for 32 Years: Linda Parrish, Legislative Action Committee Chair, Texas Silver-Haired Legislature
- Division Reports:
- Office of the State Long-term Care Ombudsman: Patty Ducayet, Director
- Community Access Section, Office of Area Agencies on Aging: Kay Hart, Director
- Community Access Section, Office of Aging and Disability Resource Centers: Wes Yeager, Director
- Veterans Services: Bettie Beckworth, Program Director
- Quality Monitoring Program, Program Development and Innovation: Sheri Mead, Nurse: Nursing Facillity Quality Review and Quality Monitoring Program Development
- Behavioral Health Services Section, Adult Mental Health Services Programs: Valerie Krueger, Preadmission Screening and Resident Review Specialist
- Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, STAR+PLUS: Nadia Bobb, STAR+PLUS Specialist
- Aging Services Coordination: Holly Riley, Manager
- Aging Texas Well Advisory Committee (ATWAC) Operations: Dr. Saunders, Chair
- ATW Plan 2018-2019 Progress Report
- Activities during upcoming legislative session, based on member areas of expertise
- ATWAC priorities and projects for 2019
- Public comment
- Wrap-up: Dr. Saunders, Chair
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Olivia Burns, Aging Texas Well Coordinator, Aging Services Coordination, 512-438-3527, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bill Macdonald, Administrative Assistant, 512-438-4157 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.