June 27, 2019 - 10:00am
Health and Human Services Commission, Brown-Heatly Building, Public Hearing Room
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin Texas, 78751
The Council meeting can be viewed live and on demand via streaming Internet. The link to view the council meeting is http://texashhsc.swagit.com/live/.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Executive Council Membership
- Executive Commissioner Video
- Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) 86th Legislative Session
- Department of Family and Protective Services 86th Legislative Session
- Department of State Health Services 86th Legislative Session
- Hurricane update
- Proposed Rules*
- Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) proposes the repeal of rules, new rules, and amendments to rules in TAC, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 9, Subchapters D and N, and Chapter 49, Subchapter B and Subchapter E, Division 4, concerning Administrative Penalties, Amelioration, and Informal Dispute Resolution for the Home and Community-Based Services Program and Texas Home Living Program
- HHSC proposes the amendments to rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 131, Subchapter C, §131.61, and Chapter 139, Subchapter A, §139.1, concerning Abortion Complication Reporting Procedures for Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facilities and Abortion Facilities
- HHSC proposes a new rule in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 133, Hospital Licensing, Subchapter C, §133.50, concerning Caregiver Designation
- HHSC proposes the amendment to a rule in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapter J, Division 4, §355.8058, concerning Inpatient Direct Graduate Medical Education Reimbursement
HHSC proposes the amendments to rules in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapter J, Division 4, §355.8065 and §355.8066, concerning Disproportionate Share Hospital Reimbursement Methodology and Hospital-Specific Limit Methodology
- Advisory Committee Recommendations*
- Behavioral Health Advisory Committee
- STAR Kids Managed Care Advisory Committee
- State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee
*Public comment will be taken on these agenda items.
The HHSC Executive Council will only review items listed on the agenda.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Susanna Sparkman, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison 512-438-2897, Susanna.Sparkman@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Sparkman, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison, 512-438-2897 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.