February 20, 2020 - 10:00am
Health and Human Services Commission, Brown-Heatly Building, Public Hearing Room
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin Texas, 78751
The Council meeting can be viewed live and on demand via streaming Internet. The link to view the council meeting is http://texashhsc.swagit.com/live/.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Novel Coronavirus Update
- Inspector General quarterly report
- Proposed Rules*
- The Department of State Health Services (DSHS) proposes the repeal of rules in Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 49, Oral Health Program, §§49.1 – 49.10, 49.13 – 49.18, and new rules in Chapter 49, §§49.1-49.6, concerning Oral Health Improvement Program
- DSHS proposes the amendments to rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 421, Health Care Information, Subchapter C, §421.41, Subchapter D, §421.61, and Subchapter E, §§421.71, 421.72, 421.77, and 421.78, concerning Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facility Data Collection and Reporting
- DSHS proposes the amendments to rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 265, Subchapter B, Texas Youth Camps Safety and Health, §§265.11 – 265.13, 265.15, 265.16, 265.23, 265.24, 265.27, and 265.28, concerning the Youth Camp Licensing
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) proposes the amendments to rules in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 353, Medicaid Managed Care, Subchapter A, §353.6, and Chapter 371, Medicaid and Other Health and Human Services Fraud and Abuse Program Integrity, Subchapter B, §371.37, concerning Managed Care Organizations Audit Coordination
- HHSC proposes the amendment to a rule in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 351, Coordinated Planning and Delivery of Health and Human Services, Subchapter B, Division 1,§351.825, concerning the Texas Brain Injury Advisory Council
- HHSC proposes the amendment to a rule in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapter J, Division 11, §355.8201, concerning Uncompensated Care Secondary Reconciliation
- HHSC proposes new rules in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 354, Subchapter A, Division 27, §354.1369, and Chapter 355, Subchapter H, §355.7051, and amendments to rules in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 363, Subchapter F, §363.603, and TAC, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 9, Subchapter D, §9.177, and Subchapter N, §9.579, Chapter 41, Subchapter E, §41.505, Chapter 44, Subchapter C, §44.302, and Subchapter D, Division 2, §44.422, and Chapter 49, Subchapter A, §49.102, and Subchapter C, §49.312, concerning Attendant Minimum Wage
- HHSC proposes new rules in TAC, Title 26, Part 1, Chapter 711, Investigations of Individuals Receiving Services from Certain Providers, Subchapter L, concerning Provider Investigations Use of the Employee Misconduct Registry
- Advisory Committee Recommendations*
- Joint Committee on Access and Forensic Services
- Texas Autism Council
- Information Items
- HHSC adopts the amendments to rules in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapter J, Division 4, §§355.8065, 355.8066, 355.8212, concerning Payment Caps in Disproportion Share Hospital Program
- HHSC adopts the repeal of rules in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 351, Coordinated Planning and Delivery of Health and Human Services, Subchapter B, Division 1, §§351.819, 351.831, and 351.835, and adopts the amendments to rules in Chapter 351, Subchapter B, Division 1, §§351.805, 351.821, 351.823, 351.827, 351.833, and 351.837, concerning the Behavioral Health Integration Advisory Committee, Employment First Task Force, Advisory Committee on Qualifications for Health Care Translators and Interpreters, State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee, Value-Based Payment and Quality Improvement Advisory Committee, e-Health Advisory Committee, Palliative Care Interdisciplinary Advisory Council, STAR Kids Managed Care Advisory Committee, and Texas Autism Council
- HHSC adopts the repeal of rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 442, Investigations and Hearings, §§442.101 - 442.104, concerning Investigations and Hearings
*Public comment will be taken on these agenda items.
The HHSC Executive Council will review only items listed on the agenda.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Susanna Sparkman, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison, at 512-438-2897 or Susanna.Sparkman@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Sparkman at 512-438-2897 or Susanna.Sparkman@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.