August 22, 2019 - 10:00am
Health and Human Services Commission, Brown-Heatly Building, Public Hearing Room
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin Texas, 78751
The Council meeting can be viewed live and on demand via streaming Internet. The link to view the council meeting is http://texashhsc.swagit.com/live/.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Executive Council Membership
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Business Plan
- HHSC Cost Containment
- Proposed Rules*
- The Department of State Health Services (DSHS) proposes new rules in Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 265, General Sanitation, Subchapter K, §§265.151 – 265.174, concerning Artificial Swimming Lagoons
- DSHS proposes amendments to rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 229, Food and Drug, Subchapter O, §229.249, and Subchapter W, §229.427, concerning Drug Manufacturer Licensure Fees
- HHSC proposes an amendment to a rule and new rules in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 354, Medicaid Health Services, Subchapter D, Division 7 and Division 8, and Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapter J, Division 11, concerning Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment Program Demonstration Years 9-10
- HHSC proposes a new rule in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapter J, Division 4, §355.8068, concerning Local Provider Participation Fund Reporting
- HHSC proposes an amendment to a rule in TAC, Title 1, Part 15, Chapter 355, Reimbursement Rates, Subchapter J, Division 5, §355.8097, concerning Reimbursement Methodology for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
- HHSC proposes amendments to rules, new rules, and repeal of rules in TAC, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 19, Nursing Facility Requirements for Licensure and Medicaid Certification, concerning Code of Federal Regulation Updates
- HHSC proposes a new rule in TAC, Title 26, Part 1, Chapter 553, Licensing Standards for Assisted Living Facilities, Subchapter C, §553.44, concerning Emergency Preparedness and Response
- HHSC proposes amendments to rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 131, Freestanding Emergency Care Facilities, Subchapter A, §131.2, and Subchapter C, §131.46, and Chapter 133, Hospital Licensing, Subchapter A, §133.2, and Subchapter C, §133.41, concerning Sexual Assault Forensic Exam (SAFE)-ready facilities
- HHSC proposes amendments to rules in TAC, Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 131, Freestanding Emergency Care Facilities, Subchapter C, §131.45, and Chapter 135, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Subchapter A, §135.15, concerning Nursing Peer Review
- Advisory Committee Recommendations*
- Aging Texas Well Advisory Committee
- Intellectual & Developmental Disability System Redesign Advisory Committee
*Public comment will be taken on these agenda items.
The HHSC Executive Council will review only items listed on the agenda.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Susanna Sparkman, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison at 512-438-2897, Susanna.Sparkman@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Sparkman, Health and Human Services Commission Executive Council Liaison, 512-438-2897, at least 72 hours or Susanna.Sparkman@hhsc.state.tx.us before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.